Epoxy resin chemical resistance laboratory bench top for testing
- All of our laboratory bench tops are monolithic epoxy materials,
there are molded marine edge to stop spill chemicals.
- The laboratory bench top common color is black, we can also
customize color according to client’s need.
- The total thickness is 32mm, actually it is 19+13mm, the thickness
of dished area is 19mm, the thickness of marine edge is 13mm.
- Advantages of laboratory bench top is easy to install and clean. Of
course, it has perfect properties on resisting chemicals and heat.
|No.||Test Item||Test Method||Result|
|1||Flexural Strength||ASTM D790-10|
|2||Compressive Test||ASTM D695-10||24000psi|
|3||Water Absorption||ASTM D750-98(2010)e1||0.031%|
Molded : The molded marine edge is easy to clean and install for user, due
to the smoothly and non-porous surface, it won’t hidden bacteria
and guarantee the worktops have long life.
Mositure Resistance : Due to our products are monolithic, it won’t swell and distortion
on the mositure area.
- Repairability : All of our products are monolithic epoxy resin, if there are some
scratches on the surface, it can repaired with the sand paper
Physical Test :
- Rockwell Hardness : HRM98.3
- Deflection Temperature Under Load : 262℃
- Water Absorption : 0.031%
Epoxy resin worktops are use in all kinds of laboratories. In view
of the rigid request for laboratory, epoxy resin worktops are vey
popular in laboratory industry, it is the best choice for lab
staff. The laboratory include the following:
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||thickness (mm)|